View our online one-on-one coaching from this page, please feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.
Are you a Black woman in the workplace who is ready for the next level of leadership income and impact?
Do you want to?
- Bag that next level of leadership position, so you can finally have a seat at the table?
- Increase your level of income, so you can have the life that you and your family deserve and still be able to contribute to the advancement of your extended family and community?
- Create the next level of impact and leave a legacy?
- Pivot to the next career or business with grace and ease?
- Navigate office politics like a pro?
- Navigate a career crisis gracefully, without losing yourself?
- Feel more grounded and show up more powerfully?
Even if you:
- Are stuck and can’t seem to break through to the next level.
- Are burnt out and disengaged from your job
- Are dealing with the daily anxiety that comes from the fear of making mistakes.
- Know that something needs to change but not sure what to do.
Maybe you are not sure how to make the impact you would like to make because:
- You may feel inadequate for the enormity of what you want to achieve.
- You don’t know how to get the support and buy-in from your stakeholders.
- You are too busy fighting fires to focus on making a difference.
- You are struggling to advocate effectively for your position.
You might be in the midst of an office politics crisis and:
- You are nervous that you might make the wrong move.
- You feel hyper-visible, you can’t show weakness or make mistakes.
- You feel attacked and backed into a corner.
- You feel set up for failure.
- You feel isolated and unsupported.
- You feel like you are in a war zone and it’s exhausting.
You might be longing to do your own thing, however:
- You have a couple of ideas but not sure which one to pursue.
- You don’t seem to have the energy and the time to dedicate yourself to it.
- You are stuck in a start-stop-start-stop circle.
- You can’t seem to grow your side hustle into your main thing.
- You need support to unpack it and make it a reality.
You might even feel like:
- Your family, personal, and health life is out of balance.
- You have forgotten how it feels to be truly joyful and relaxed.
- Taking care of yourself feels like a luxury you cannot afford.
- You are constantly feeling like you are behind on time.
My name is Busisiwe Hlatswayo and I help Black Women like you achieve and embody the next level of leadership income and impact by tapping into the wisdom of their intuition, the power of their intentions and the clarity of their vision; so they can create impactful legacies of change in the organizations they lead.
Sign up for One-on-One Coaching with me so I can help you to:
- Get clear on the vision of what you want to achieve.
- Tap into the power of your intentions to bring your vision into reality.
- Reconnect with the wisdom of your intuition, your inner compass.
- Step up to the next level you aspire to, in line with your desired playing field.
- I help you embody this next-level woman so you can tap into your power, ease and grace.
- Step into the next level of income so you can enjoy the rewards of your labour, and can live abundantly provided for and deeply supported.
ARE YOU READY TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER THROUGH THE FOCUSED
SUPPORT OF ONE-ON-ONE COACHING?
The following are the 3 components of my coaching strategy:
The experience in the workplace and the marketplace is framed by the following factors:
- The impact of race, gender, and anti-blackness.
- The Eurocentric and patriarchal nature of the culture of the workplace.
- The socialisation of Black Women is often contrary to the demands of the workplace.
- The impact of childhood trauma on how we relate to others in the workplace.
- I help you unpack the impact of the above factors on your mindset and how you show up in the workplace.
Just like there is a strategy for winning a marathon, a strategy is a requirement for achieving the next level of leadership, income and impact. When you don’t have a strategy, you are leaving the trajectory of your career to chance. Your strategy becomes one of hope, hope that if you work hard enough, someone will recognise you and reward you for your hard work. That might happen, however, many professional Black Women like you, have learned the hard way, that hard work is not always duly rewarded. Don’t give your power away, intentionally create a career strategy that is unique to who you are and what you want.
I partner with you to help you identify an individual strategy that works for you.
A Coaching relationship is empowering to not only hold you accountable to consistently work on your goals but also to challenge the mindset habits that hold you back. The consistent examination of your paradigm helps to uproot entrenched ways of being that are limiting. Coaching supports and enables you to access your naturally creative and empowered self.
Tactics are the consistent actions you must implement to achieve your Career Strategy and ultimately your results. It is the daily, and weekly actions that achieve results over time.
I help my coaching clients identify, commit to, and hold them accountable for the implementation of effective tactics to achieve their Career Strategy.
WE HAVE STRUCTURED OUR COACHING SERVICES TO SUIT YOUR PREFERENCE
I work with you for a period of 6 months. We meet twice a month online, for up to two hours a session. Six months allows us enough time to unpack, strategies, implement and see the impact of the changes that we will make together.
” It was important to me that I coach with a Black Woman who has experience navigating the Workplace as a Black Woman…….
Busi “I am going to imagine you hoovering over me like a drone when I question my competence for this new leadership position“
“I really appreciate the way you listened actively and asked questions that helped me draw my own conclusions and uncover things about myself. I felt safe and understood talking to you. You spoke very gently and you were so reassuring, but you were also firm in helping me see where I could be at fault in my interactions with others. I really appreciate that you identify that problems at work are much deeper than the surface level of performance and skills, and you targeted the issues at the core of who I am. I learned so much from this session, and the lessons I took from it are priceless. I will be able to let go of my burdens and run and do amazing things in my career because of your guidance.“
“You helped me to see aspects of the way I operate I have never seen before. Thank you for the celebration – It feels good to celebrate achievement and to bask in that a little bit. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder – telling myself I am proud of my younger self and tell it is actually okay to be a child – the world does not break when you enjoy yourself. I have a lot to think about – just from this session with you. Thank you for the heart and eye-opener”
This focused investment in yourself has the potential of saving you years of learning and, accelerate your career and your earning capacity exponentially. Contact me now to guide you through the NEXT LEVEL OF YOUR CAREER.